Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TAG NO.2

1. Last movie seen in a theatre:

I really don't remember...It was Taare Zameen Par, I guess

2. What book are you reading?

Thousand splendid suns (and Pradeep!)

3. Favourite board game:

Scrabble, I guess...

4. Favourite magazine:

I'm not into all of that...Yeah! I'd go with Abhi for this one - Reader's Digest

5. Favourite smells:

The smell of the mud before the rains.

6. Favourite sound:

Music

7. Worst feeling in the world :

The feeling of being abandoned. I couldn't stand it.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

Thank god, we still have our holidays...

9. Favourite fast food place:

Don't know...

10. Future child’s name:

Never thought about it...I don't kow..would 'Crazy Skullfaced' count for a name?

11. Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” :

I wrote that before...

12. Do you drive fast?

I only know how to start a car!

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? :-0

What am I? Like, 5 years old or something? Of course not!

14. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

First, Abhi, hamare desh mein brocoli milti hai...

Secondly, I can't see what the whole fuss is about, brocoli's okay, I guess. But no, I don't eat the stems

15. Storms - Cool or Scary?

Cool

16. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?

I'd streak them with red or probably light blue, Wouldn't dye them any color..because blondes aren't really all that spontaneous (notice the diplomacy!), red is the Love Story 2050 type style. So streaks for me, if ever!

17. Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:

Delhi, Chandigarh

18. Favourite sports to watch:

Tennis, I guess...Cricket, but only the 20-20 matches

19. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:

Abhi's a really great guy who an amazing rhyme-r! And the IIT stuff, you know! *sigh*

20. What’s under your bed?

My slippers

21. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

No...I like to try something different everytime!

22. Morning person or night owl?

Evening maina

23. Over easy or sunny side up?

Over easy

24. Favourite place to relax:

Anywhere if I am around good company

25. Favourite ice cream flavour:

Chocolate

26. You pass this tag to –

Aanchal, Disha, Prerna, Vasudha, Miriam, Radhika, Abhilasha

27. Among people you tag, who do you think is going to respond the fastest?

I guess Prerna because I just gave her a reason to come online...and an idea for a post...What more can you ask for woman?!

11 comments:

Abhi said...

broccoli commonly to nahi milti.
(you can almost hear me saying - 'arre, bade sehron ke milti hogi. hum gaanv vaalon ko kya pata?!' ;-) )

plus, bachpanse to gobhi hoi khayi hai. :)

p.s. thousand splendid suns.. heard a lot abt it..

Abhi said...

p.s. the IIT stuff??? /:)

--thats the raised eyebrow smiley--

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

I just discovered.
Our interests are very much indentical.:D
Except that I would prefer my hair black.:|

And I aint doing the tag right now.I dont feel like.For obvious reasons.:|

kika said...

Well, I think now you should post now...Now that you topped in the boards...
*sigh*
Some people just never go down!

Abhilasha said...

i liked this tag..i like all tags!!

but i liked your answers too...

and hi5!!
Even I dont want to be reborn as myself again!!

Broccoli..I like broccoli...but I never really bothered to see what part of i am eating!!!

thank you for tagging me :)

kika said...

@ abhilasha : Brocoli isn't all that like-able but it isn't hateful as well, you know...It's pretty much l;ike all vegetables...

@ abhi : Thousand Splendid Suns is really nice, though prerhu would beg to differ but it is pretty much at par with Kite Runner...
the IIT stuff...*looks upon heaven expectantly*

Abhi said...

lol.. actually, i too got exactly 88% in my board exams in 10th.. so, u r on the right track.. and frankly, getting into iit isnt all that tough. i did it without coaching! :)

Tushar Mangl said...

The smell of the mud, is a very common answer,I don't know why,i was doing this tag last week,and asked many people of their view,and most of them,said smell of the mud is their favorite.Secondly,the feeling of being alone is also an answer,almost everyone agrees with.
I read this post for these particular points, strange, how many different people think the same way.

kika said...

@ abhi : Are you serious???? You did the IIt without coaching...damn!

@ tsshar : Yeah!...I guess...
But then...I am pretty ordianry, you know...(I'm sorry if this response sucked, I didn't know how to answer it...)

Disha said...

Kika!
=D
I like the tag. I didnt read it though :P
Bah. Kidding!

Whats with you?!
You'll get through IIT and tutor my kids and make them get into IIT, get that? :P
:D

kika said...

sure, as u say, dish...
I'll tutor your kids but I think you'd prefer Prerna considering she's the prim and proper one doing knowing what's wrong and what's right...I'll probably assist her or something...
but thanks anyway...