Thursday, April 10, 2008

THE ELEVENTH BLUES

So now I totally hate school...probably because of the following:

  • Carmel Convent School has disclaimed me. They have denied me a subject. No subject. I'm in the counselling list with weird people like *o***n ***i and b*****r (names censored for the blogger's security). I'm streamless.

  • Even if I do get science our class teacher is Beena John who is like my totally favourite class teacher (note the sarcasm). Today she told me, "If you're traking science, I think you should get serious and leave your tenth standard behaviour behind". So there goes, SHE LOVES ME!!!!

  • We got Rashmi Chaudhary as our English teacher, which after Swati Das is a huge shock. It was the first day and she bugged us to the limit. She says 'e'ctually instead of 'a'ctually. Plus all her Boxword and Small dictionary pains - sheesh!

So, basically, I am streamless and still cribbing about a life that I dream to have for the next 2 years. Wierd, Wierd Me!

But you can't really blame me because that IS normal human behaviour.

I just hope I get science tomorrow.

8 comments:

~Abhi said...

Good luck for getting science.. :)

I'd instinctively feel science is the only stream worth taking :D But 4 yrs in iit make me feel not so sure about it after all..

p.s. this is the same Abhi as in prev post, this is another profile, another blog.

p.p.s. loved ur blog url :)

Vasudha said...

Reliable sources tell me you got Science. :D Okay, who am I kidding, I checked the notice board. :P

Best a' luck with Beena, and if its any comfort :
a. She comes in my bus.
b. She takes it from my bus stop.
c. She lives freaking 250 metres from my house. :|

And.
RC is my class teacher. Lovely, innit? :|
As for ectually, wait till she ectually teaches you the Say-gaa of King Toot. O_o

@ Abhi : :O You have incurred the wrath of a loyal Commercee. Hmph. :P

~Abhi said...

@vasudha : i have nothing against commerce. Actully, after graduation, am going to work in a finance firm..

Just that when I was in 10th, this was what I'd have thought! :P

prodigy?? said...

Well, as your folks might say, you should have studied harder :)) but yaar what's in a school what are Kendriya Vidyalayas for ???


Nice blog

Abhilasha said...

well, not yet a sciencie n still in pain n misery...this one is new!!! and no tension, u will get science most probably...*smiles with utmost hope*

kika said...

i did get science

@ vas: lucky lucky you. beena john so near your house! i really pity you! *struggles to keep a sweet face*

@ abhi: not that science is the only worthwhile stream but...yeah! i did want science.
i loved tht you loved my blog url

aanchal would beg to differ, though!

Radhika Saxena said...

dude..
beena's my chem teacher ( my favourite,yeah rite?! who m i kidddin,neway..) and well she 'loves' everybody esp. me,cz i've sooo many freakin classes of hers ( thank god for the HMM) hehe.. :)
so you can imagine.. :)

Radhika Saxena said...

*i've missed