Monday, April 7, 2008

I. ME. MYSELF.

I like being Me. Me doesn't mind it. Probably because I and Me are the best of friends. Me says I can be her anytime. I let Me be Myself as well. Myself is my other best friend. We'll stay like that forever. I.Me. Myself. No one can do us apart. I.Me. Myself. Forever. Others, my enemy, told Me that 3 best friends is not possible. But together, we'll prove Others wroing. Have you realised what I, Me and Myself make together?
We!

Unity is Strenght.

P.S. - Apologies! I was sitting there in some 'Mt. Abu School' for my FIIT-JEE entrance and getting so bugged with everyone around me. Figures, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Abhi said...

The three of you preparing for JEE? kyun??

kika said...

HIGH goals, u seee....
engineering and all!

Anonymous said...

I dont mean to say that you're a ripoff, but isnt this somewhat like the 3 friends wali I wrote?
:P

Except that in this, your enemy's views were similar to those of the narrator's in that.